The EvoTorque's industrial motor will keep going where most other battery tools will overheat. It’s coupled with either a single-speed or auto two-speed gearbox for rapid joint completion times, with dynamic braking to avoid torque overshoot. It has a tried and tested gearbox design — reliable for more than a decade — as well as a brushless motor for low maintenance.
Highly accurate, the tool consistently achieves results of plus or minus three percent of setting.
- Complementary PC software EvoLog for data management, real-time graphs and tool configuration or results can be exported in a CSV format.
- USB and Bluetooth® 4.0 data transfer.
- Storage for up to 3,000 readings and up to 12 user IDs.
- Advanced mode for torque and angle, final torque, or torque audit functions.
- Torque-only mode to minimize operator error.
- Operation direction feature to undo bolts.
- Turn angle option to check whether bolts are already tightened.
- Watch product videos.