The latest extension to the PTM tool range brings the speed advantage of the twin motor handle to higher capacity PneuTorque models.
Coupled with new gearbox designs, these new models deliver an ideal balance between robustness, speed and weight.
- Fast - 2700 N.m version has a free speed of 46 rpm for rapid bolt rundown time.
- Lightweight - PTM-92-2700 weighs just 8.5 kg. All models are fitted as standard with a light, robust aluminum reaction plate.
- Other reaction styles are available for maximum versatility.
- Quiet - less than 85 db(A) when under load.
- Non impacting - low vibration levels make these tools safe and comfortable to use.
- Square drive is quickly and easily replaced.
- Bi-directional. The direction control knob is locked while the tool is running to prevent accidental damage to the gearbox.
- Soft Start trigger control allows gradual and safe reaction location and aids socket location.
- So that reaction forces are not transmitted back the operator, the gearbox can rotate independently from the handle.
- Dual-trigger versions reduce the risk of the operator's hands becoming trapped between the reaction bar and reaction point.
- Engineered-to-order reaction accessories are also available.
- View product video.