PTM-72 tools use the same twin motor handle as the PTM-52 but fitted with a durable 72 mm gearbox to allow higher torque outputs. The twin motor concept gives the benefit of high run-down speeds while adding very little to the size and weight of the tool.
- Fast - 1000 N·m version has a free speed of 140 rpm for rapid bolt rundown.
- Lightweight - single direction 2000 N·m stall tool weighs just 6.2 kg.
- Less than 85 dB(A) when under load.
- Non-impacting - low vibration levels make these tools comfortable and safe to use.
- Quick and easy to replace the square drive
- Socket location is aided by the Soft Start trigger control and allows gradual and safe reaction location.
- Gearbox can rotate independently from the handle for safety, so reaction forces are not transmitted back to the operator.
- Dual-trigger versions reduce the risk of the operator's hands becoming trapped between the reaction bar and reaction point.
- Engineered-to-order reaction accessories are also available. See examples.
- View product video.
Bi-directional models can also be supplied as shut-off versions, with either internal or external control, with minimum impact on the overall tool size and weight, meaning that a repeatability of +/-2% can be guaranteed.