The accuracy and quality of the Norbar Static Torque Transducers has made them the first choice of many calibration laboratories throughout the world.
- Up to 5000 N·m (5000 lbf·ft) classified to BS7882:2008, typically better than Class 1 for the primary classification range (+/-0.5% of reading from 20% to 100% of full scale).
- Robust, heat treated, alloy steel torsion shaft design.
- Designed to ignore non torsional forces.
- Operates in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions.
- Calibration up to 100,000 N·m with a UKAS accredited Certificate.
- Calibrated in clockwise direction as standard. Anti-clockwise provided on request.
- 'SMART' transducers have a built in memory circuit which contains essential information about the transducer. This information can be read by Norbar's TST, TTT, TTL-HE & T-Box instruments meaning that when the transducer is connected, it is immediately recognised and ready for use.
- 'SMART' transducers can also be used with many other instruments. However, these will operate as normal ratio calibrated (mV/V) transducers - the 'SMART' data will not be read.