The TTT Series 3 instrument has all the features of the Series 2 instruments but now offers three transducer inputs, rather than two. This will be particularly ideal for customers using the TTT with the TWL1500 loader and full compliment of three FMT Transducers.
Any transducer from Norbar's SMART range and most mV/V calibrated transducers from Norbar or other manufacturers can be connected to the TTT. The SMART feature means that once a transducer has been connected, the instrument will automatically recognize calibration details such as mV/V output, serial number and capacity.
- Pictorial display panel for easy mode selection.
- Limit detection with low, pass and fail indication. Up to 12 target values can be set.
- Digital limit state output for control of external tools.
- Operation from fast charge internal battery pack (maximum time of 3 hours and 20 minutes for full charge) or a.c. supply (90 to 264 volts).
- RS-232-C serial data interface for connection to a printer or PC. Continuous RS 232 output when used in track mode (up to 11 readings per second).
- Pulse count feature in impulse mode and clutch tool mode.
- SMART intelligence for transducer recognition, now displays transducer capacity, units and serial number.
- Memory for calibration details of 20 non-SMART mV/V calibrated transducers.
- Analogue output allows the instrument to be used as part of a process control system for performance analysis.
- User selectable frequency response for each mode of operation.
- All user selectable features have password protection. The instrument can be issued to users with only the required modes of operation and units of measure enabled. This feature can virtually eliminate operator-induced errors.
- Peak memory modes can now be configured to have auto reset (previously only manual reset was possible).
- Series 3 users can set up their own measurement units, making it possible to interface with non-torque transducers, for example load or pressure.
- Product video