Enerpac Hydraulic Bolt Tensioners are a sure method for spec tightening of your flanged connection. The tensioner applies an exact axial load to the fastener and then allows the bolt to be run down by hand. After the nut is seated, pressure is released, transferring the axial load to the fastener.
Wind turbine foundation bolting is critical work and demands bolt tensioners that you can rely on. Aztec Bolting carries the entire line of Enerpac Hydraulic Bolt Tensioners, GT-Series.
- Enerpac hydraulic bolt tensioners have six load cells from ⅝" to 3¾" or from M16 to M95
- Twin ports for quick connection of multiple tools
- Only one size of bridge per size of load cell
- Detachable and rotational bridge simplifies bolt tensioner positioning
- Full bridge window
- Piston stroke indicator
- Black surface treatment protects against corrosion
- Anti-slip grip for more secure handling
- Universal and multi-use tool