713R - Electronic SENSOTORK
- Model: 713R
Electronic angle-controlled torque wrenches
Insert tool lengths can be individually set. Torque and angle are simultaneously visible. Repeated joints can be collated to form a single menu-guided sequence.
New features: backlit display aids evaluation of the tightening operation (traffic-light colors). Tightening jobs are stored with a timestamp.
- Simple, flexible operation thanks to operator guidance on large-format display
- Very broad measuring range (5% to 100% of rated value)
- Supplied with insert tool reversible ratchet, more insert tools
- QuickRelease safety lock
- For clockwise and anti-clockwise torquing
- Measurements independent of the point of application of force
- Units of measurement: N·m, ft·lb, in·lb
- Advance warning points programmable for visual, tactile and acoustic signals
- Convenient angle measurement across a very wide angle range without a reference arm
- Maintenance friendly due to easy adjustment and automatic reminder of next calibration date
- Individual identification markings possible
- Password protection to prevent inadvertent changes and make the tool tamper-proof
- Meets requirements of DKD-R 3-7, Class 2
- With certificate
- In sturdy plastic case (size 40 in tough steel case)
- Supplied with two 1.5 V AA batteries. AA/LR6, 1.2 V NiMH rechargeable cells may also be used.
- Fully automated calibration (torque) using perfectControl calibrating unit No 7794-2. Adjustment without disassembly.
- Registered design
- Display deviation value for angle ± 1°
- Display deviation value ± 1%